High-throughput single cell sequencing methods have emerged as powerful tools to investigate complex biological processes in individual cells. Nowadays, with development of the single cell multi-omics technologies, it is able to view multiple aspects of a single cell simultaneously, including its transcriptome, chromatin accessibility and immune repertoire, as well as the spatial localization in a tissue. Furthermore, integrating other omics datasets, such as proteomics and genomics, will provide more holistic information of the cellular functions and complex biological processes. Single cell multi-omics technologies had been applied to various basic biological and clinical studies to gain deep insights into the molecular mechanisms and precise medicine.
Singleron sc-RNA: one-stop-shop
Singleron single-cell muti-omics system
Whole blood sample:
1. Collection ：5ml of peripheral blood is collected with EDTA tube, and gently reverse the tube up and down for 4-6 times immediately.
1. Only use EDTA anticoagulant tube (customer-provided).
2. Store at 4 ℃.
3. Transportation: 2-8 ℃, 72h.
Fresh tissue :
1. Confirm that the tissue preservation tube is intact, crack-free and contains enough Tissue Preservation Solution ( it can be preserved for 2 months at 4 ℃ and one year at-20 ℃).
2. Before tissue collection, the Tissue Preservation Solution should be thawed at 4 ℃ for 24 hours.
3. Mix the Tissue Preservation Solution by reverse the tube, until it was fully dissolved.
1. Cut the target tissue into small pieces of 5×5×5mm3 (about 100mg), rinsed twice with aseptic PBS (or sterile saline), and immediately put into the precooled Tissue Preservation Solution.
We provide the following services, as well as their corresponding products. GEXSCOPE® Single Cell RNAseq kits、GEXSCOPE® single nucleus RNA Sequencing kits、GEXSCOPE® Immune Repertoire Profiling kit、DynaSCOPETM Single Cell Transcription Dynamics Kit......
For more information， please contact email@example.com